Soon after arriving in 1964, the Jain family began their pioneering work of re-purposing older homes and converting historic industrial properties to residential and commercial uses. Today, through vision, persistence and impressive development acumen, Atria Development’s experienced team has grown and continues the family tradition of revitalizing and building distinct communities for the 21st century. The company prides itself on its innovative designs, strategic thinking and ability to create unique living spaces for today’s buyer.
- Y Lofts – Peterborough Historic YMCA conversion into approximately 140 units
- 80 Bond – 375 Condo Units Phase II – Construction starting 2018 in Oshawa
- Leslieville – 2000 units under development on 6 acres of land in Leslieville, Toronto
- Scarborough Town Centre – 1600 residential and retail development
- Birch Cliff Village – 50 unit condominium across from the Toronto Hunt Club overlooking Lake Ontario
- Upper Beaches – 16 unit modern house project in Toronto
- Victoria Village – 70 units Industrial Condo
- Garment Factory Lofts – award-winning conversion of a garment factory in Leslieville, Toronto, into 153 units
- i-Zone Live Work Lofts – conversion of Coca-Cola bottling factory in Leslieville, Toronto, into 104 units
- 100 Bond East Phase I – 239 Condo-Style Rental units
- Parkwood Residences – award-winning conversion of an office building into 120 upscale residential condominiums in Oshawa
- Senlac Homes – 3 upscale eco-modern homes in North York, Toronto
- Kimberley Court Townhomes – 7 units in Upper Beaches, Toronto
- Leslieville & Scarborough – 1 million sq. ft. repurposed industrial space in the GTA area
Atria Development has long taken its corporate responsibility seriously, choosing projects with care, investing in the community and working closely with municipal partners. An award-winning in-house team navigates the entire development life cycle: from land acquisition and assembly, to planning and approvals, to sales & marketing, customer service and construction. Atria is also committed to sustainable, green building processes, embracing eco-friendly designs and evolving technologies to reduce the carbon footprint of its buildings.
Atria Development ensures each project goes smoothly and contributes long-term community benefits. In addition to this, Atria Development generously donates not only money, but our team’s time to a variety of social causes. We’ve been doing it for decades and we’re proud to keep doing it to strengthen the communities we call home. Preserving The Past, Embracing the Future.